Online Banking from Washita Valley Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances - View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History - View checking and savings account history
- Check Image - View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds - Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging - Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History - Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment - some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation - your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History - view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
**Some fees do apply. Visit our online banking or call or visit for more information.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Washita Valley Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Mobile Banking allows you easy access to all of your Washita Valley Bank accounts. Mobile Banking allows you to view recent purchases, see an updated balance, transfer between accounts, and make changes to your account, all at your fingertips. You can also set up text alerts for your account.
You can download the app by logging in to your Online Banking profile, or by clicking here.
Mobile Banking requires enrollment through the Online Banking. View the Online Banking Service Agreement for more information.
Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply. The Mobile Banking app is available on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.